Historical Research and Non Fiction Writing, Canal Heritage, Teasmades and WW1 Soldiers.
I am based in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire. I am a Master’s student of Local and Family History, and a professional genealogist. My experience in archives includes contracts and voluntary work as an archive assistant and digitisation officer. My services include:
- WW1 soldier research at £499.
- Heritage and genealogical research projects at a typical hourly fee of £29 plus expenses.
- Archive assistant contracts including digitisation and transcription at a typical hourly fee of £19 plus expenses.
- Family trees, six generations, with a beautiful poster, at £499.
My personal research interests include the history of:
- canal heritage and narrowboats
- WW1 soldiers and their families
- Royal Wootton Bassett
- my own family tree
If you have something in mind, please contact me to discuss your project. For more information on my skills and experience, see About Me.